Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS APRIL!! I've been here more than a month...crazy.

On another note, It was BEAUTIFUL this weekend while we were out of town. Then we got home and I have never heard or seen wind and dust storms like the ones we have had over the past 2 days. The power was on and off yesterday, I was scared. Storms here seem scarier than at home...especially when I am by myself and everything echos :( But let's hope that the bad weather is gone now. The sun came out today for a little bit and I know it is hiding behind the clouds...but I need some vitamin D. Blah.

I am excited for my mom to get here..be lifting up the arrangements to get her to me. There is no easy way to get anywhere here. I think she leaves the states either tomorrow or Thursday...YAY! Gus Gus and I will have another friend!!! :)

No comments: