Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her."-Hosea 1:14.

I was spending time in the word today and I was gently reminded of this passage. How sweet it is that our father does this. I feel like this is my life right now! He calls us to these places of stillness, no matter where it may be or what is looks like, and he speaks quietly into our souls. I love this and it makes me smile thinking that He finds me worthy enough to do this with even me! There are many many days when I feel so undeserving of this but despite that He continues to draw us closer to Him, even if it feels like the desert. I want to always be ready and waiting to listen to His still, small voice.

2 comments:

Jake and Courtney said...

thank you for this beautiful post little lovebug! sounds like we are in totally different situations but Jesus is teaching us the same lesson. i have been praying so much for you! praise the Lord for struggles.. we are growing!! i would love to talk to you soon! i love love LOVE you!
Court

whitney said...

i do love the story found in hosea and the way the lord dealt with her. yes people read your blog and are just as blessed by it as i am. crazy love it wonderful...and you will be used to do amazing things in the kingdom. first thing is to come back to murfreesboro and begin making disciples :)