Wednesday, April 27, 2011

blah

today i am feeling blah. i haven't had many of these days at all since i have been here so i guess i am overdue.

i haven't been sleeping very well and i have alot on my mind. i really do trust that the Father knows what He is doing and He has already gone before my but I get tired reminding myself of that 10,000 times during the day. i need to work on that.

and i really just want to paint my fingernails. and eat chickfila.

this is silly and i shouldn't be even be complaining. He is bigger than all of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there BUD! Know that I love you and I'm praying for you daily. God has great things in store for you:) I will treat you to Chickfila whenever you get back:)

Stephanie

Aunt Carolyn said...

Hope you are having a great day today. Knowing that Dad will give peace and comfort...so grateful we have His word! So very proud of you!!