Monday, May 16, 2011

it's 11 pm here..i've been up since 4 this morning because we had to catch an early flight back from Paris. I am exhausted...i have bags under my eyes and am I asleep? nope...i am sitting on my couch with a pillow and blanket looking out for COCKROACHES. ew. i got back to my apartment and there were tons of them...dead and alive. i have been finding them all night. it is times like this and when things like this happen that i realize how alone i really am here.

i want to leave here knowing that the Father used me until there was nothing left to use...and that is how i feel right now. but i know that He is the only one that can fill me up in order to finish these next days.

if you are reading this...would you please be lifting up the remainder of my trip? that i would have rest and that the Father would fill me up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what. I am praying for you! And guess what. I know Jesus desires you and is pleased with you mandi! Finish strong and know that we are all longing to be with you here!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you girl! I know God has used you to bring smiles to those lovely ladies and is going to continue to use you in your remaining dys there and when you get home. Love ya! Stephanie Garner

Unknown said...

Praying for you today. Yes, God has used you there in so many ways. Don't ever doubt that. You have made a difference in so many ways and that place has made a difference in you. I'm thankful that you were willing to allow God to use you.

Aunt Carolyn said...

We are lifting you up! Know you are a blessing there as you have been blessed by the experience. We also know you will finish strong and that the Father will enable you!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mandi! God has used you in so many ways and He will use you every last minute you are there! He'll continue to use you even after you leave! May you find your strength and comfort in Him and savor every day you have left!

Leah McRae :o)

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on the blog but know that I am lifting you up! I pray the Lord's blessing on your last eight days sister!

Jess