Monday, January 31, 2011

Jesus calling can rock your face everyday. If you don't have it...please invest!

love this:

Let the goal of this day be to bring EVERY thought captive to Me. Whenever your mind wanders, lasso those thoughts and bring them into My Presence. In My radiant Light, anxious thoughts shrink and shrivel away. Judgmental thoughts are unmasked as you bask in My unconditional Love. Confused ideas are untangled while you rest in the simplicity of My Peace.

"He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is STEADFAST, trusting in the Lord"
-Psalm 112:7

I feel like the Lord has really been working in my heart on taking EVERY SINGLE thought captive, not just a few here and there but each one. Since Jesus already knows my heart and thoughts i need to take them straight to Him.

1 comment:

Jake and Courtney said...

LOVE THIS!!! i'm glad you updated.. i've been checking constantly!! date soon??
love you!